- By accessing this website (http://blazeservers.net), the user agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that the user is responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If the user does not agree with any of these terms, the user is prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- The “User” represents a person before having an account with BlazeServers.
- The “Client” represents a person after having an account with BlazeServers with or without an active service.
- “You” or “Your” represents a person with or without an account with BlazeServers.
- “We”, “us”, “our” represents BlazeServers.
- BlazeServers offers online (virtual) hosting solutions around the world. The user may view our range of services on our website at http://blazeservers.net. The client will not receive any physical hardware equipment or anything similar to the address the client provided.
- All servers are fully owned by BlazeServers and at no times will it be of the client’s.
- All services offered are unmanaged. The client is fully responsible for managing his or her services at all times. BlazeServers will offer support for hardware, network, and power issues. BlazeServers will offer LIMITED support for software/troubleshooting for software issues; but no guarantees. The client is expected to learn or know how to install/configure/use software. There are many tutorials available on the internet to learn how to use the operating system you have chosen.
- When submitting a ticket, we will process them in the order in which they were received. “Bumping” tickets will just place your ticket at the bottom again as we must assist older tickets first.
- Please use English when requesting for support. If English is not a fluent language for you, please use a translator or a friend to help you. We will try our best to assist your needs, but please understand that we may not always understand your question/concerns.
- We offer one (1) operating system (OS) reloads per billing period for Dedicated Server plans. Additional reloads may have fees. Virtual Private Servers may receive unlimited reloads.
4. Payment, Disputes, Invoices and Credits
- No services offered by BlazeServers are eligible for a refund unless stated otherwise by an official BlazeServers support employee or on the service’s page.
- Any disputes or chargeback made, whether the case was won or lost, will immediately terminate your services and account unless the client agrees to pay an Administrative Fee of $250 plus the amount that was disputed/charged back within 48 hours of the dispute. Client will also be reported to FraudRecords.
- All invoices are generated and sent approximately 7 days before the payment is due. You will receive another set of reminders before the actual due date. Failure to pay by the due date will result in service(s) suspension and a late fee of 15% with a minimum of $5. Failure to pay the late fee within 72 hours will result in service termination. Service terminations are irreversible and will result in all files being deleted.
- The client may add funds (credits) to their account to pay for services without having to use a payment gateway. Credit may also be issued onto your account for other reasons. Credits are not withdrawable or refundable.
- Add-ons or “extras” are to be paid immediately for the product (and main product) to be activated. Failure to pay for the add-on(s)/extra(s) within 24 hours will result in cancellation.
- All services except Dedicated Servers may cancel their services at any time during their billing period.
- Dedicated Servers clients are require to provide at least 48 hours notice of cancellation prior of the due date. Failure to cancel the service with the required ample amount of time will result in a $20 fee to avoid account suspension. This fee may be paid at any time. But until the fee is paid, the client may not/cannot purchase or renew other services.
- The client acknowledges that once a cancellation request on a server is made, the data stored in the service will be fully wiped and unrecoverable.
- If the client created creates a subscription system to pay for their services, the client is responsible to cancel the subscription to avoid overpayment. Any overpayment funds will automatically add credit to your account.
- BlazeServers reserves the right to cancel any service provided with or without warning for any reason.
- The client is fully responsible for all data kept on our servers. BlazeServers will not be responsible for any data loss due to hardware issues or human mistakes.
- The client is recommended to backup their files periodically to avoid full data loss.
7. Fair Usage
- The client may use up to 90% of the allocated amount of CPU resources given. The client may use 91-100% of the given processing power for a short period of time (approx. 1-2 hours). Extended usage may result in a warning and/or reboot of the service. Multiple warnings may result in service suspension.
- Dedicated Servers are excluded from this policy.
- Dedicated Servers are the only service that is provisioned manually. Other services are provisioned instantly. Provisioning time will greatly depend on if the server/hardware is in stock. If necessary components are out of stock, setup time may be delayed. In some cases, we will automatically upgrade your server to something equiavalent or better in order to meet our set-up timeframe policy. The client will be notified if we upgraded their machine.
- For Dedicated Servers, additional IP addresses (more than what is provided) requires valid justification and approval. If justification is not valid or not approved, you will be denied the additional IP addresses requested. In the event that you are denied, you will receive a refund for the amount paid for the additional IP addresses.
- Setup time begins once the payment has been processed and accepted.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for your order to process if you have ordered a Dedicated Server.
- BlazeServers promises that orders will be done as soon as possible.
- Orders are done in the order in which they were received.
- Clients may request to change their due dates if the provisioning time is more than 72 hours of the payment date.
9. Attacks toward your service(s)
- If the client’s service receives an attack that is over their port speed and/or protection limit, the IP address will be immediately nullified.
- IP addresses are that nulled will last for 30 minutes. Once the period is up, the IP nullification system will be lifted. If the system detects that the IP is still being attacked, the IP will be placed back into nullification and will continue this step process until the attack is over.
- BlazeServers offers DDoS Protection plans of which the client may use to protect their server to avoid IP nullification. Please submit a ticket for information.
10. Other Policies
Please read and get familiar with our other policies as they may affect your services. These policies basically constitutes how we run and operate things that is not listed in the Terms and Conditions above.
- Acceptable Usage Policy: http://blazeservers.net/acceptable-usage-policy.php
- Service Level Agreement: http://blazeservers.net/service-level-agreement.php
11. Abuse and Complaints
- Please visit BlazeServer's Abuse and Complaint center at http://blazeservers.net/abuse-center.php for more information.